The generic application module (EDITRAN/G) manages data transmissions and services associated to them. It also incorporates a standard converter to transmit any type of file compatible with the operating system.
This module has the mission of doing the the other extreme node receives the data in the same way the transmission application generated them. The only exception is the adaptation of the record format (within the environments in which these concept has sense), of the language and the character conversion to make the presentation easier.
Sometimes, the user applications required transformations in the content of the files. Mainly, but not exclusively, this changes affect the format of the data presentation.
has the possibility of linking procedures in which the received files are processed, and also transmitting in those where these transformations can be executed. The data will be transformed according to what the application requires.
Specific converters are justified when we need a particular facility for a specific type of application or client (for example a list of statistics summarizing the result of the transmission, a change in the content of a specific field in a specific log, transformation of a plain file to an XML file or viceversa, procedures of software distribution, etc.). Usually, they will be developed upon client's request.
Below will be listed the most commonly used converters:
The application EDITRAN
/SEPA is a facility that transforms files from new plain formats (SEPA 14), with records 600 characters long, to the formats XML ISO 20022 and viceversa.
Specifically, the formats processed by the converter are the following:
Plain files: SEPA – 14 (new format with records 600 characters long)
XML files: orders in ISO 20022 format
- Orders in a file for the transmission of transfers and checks in euros: Model 34-14.
- SEPA direct debits in electronic format - Basic scheme: Model 19-14.
- SEPA direct debits in electronic format - Scheme B2B: Model 19-44.
- Orders for emitting transfers and checks in euros: Scheme pain.001.001.03.xsd
- Orders for emitting SEPA direct debits – Basic scheme. It contains four different messages:
- Presentation of debits: Scheme pain.008.001.02
- Rejection of the operation: Scheme pain.002.001.03
- Refund: Scheme pain.002.001.03
- Retrocession for repayment: Scheme pain.007.001.02
- Orders for emitting SEPA direct debits – Scheme B2B. It contains the same four messages that the previous one, and they follow the same schemes.